UP VDO Exam Analysis & Questions 2018: 22nd December (1st Shift)
UP VDO Exam Analysis & Questions 2018: 22nd December (1st Shift):UP VDO Exam Analysis 2018. has been started and the exam is being conducted in two shifts on 22nd and 23rd December 2018. The first shift of the first day (10.00 – 12.00) has been ended and the students are coming out of their exam centers after Flling their OMR sheets. After completing the exam, students had to hand over the real paper to the invigilator.
Paper was conducted offline.
Each question carried 2 marks.
For every 2 wrong answers, 2 marks will be deducted i.e there is 50% negative marking scheme.
Note: Use only “Black Point Pen” to ll OMR Sheet. Also, the use of Whitener,
Rubber & Blade is Prohibited.
हिंदी व्याकरण से अधिकतर प्रश्न पूछे जा रहे हैं तो आप सभी लोग हिंदी व्याकरण से सम्बंधित प्रश्नों का ज्यादा से ज्यादा अभ्यास करें। मुहावरे को भी पढ़ना न भूले।
- गधांश (राष्ट्रभावना)
- उपसर्ग और प्रत्यय
- मुहावरे एवं लोकोक्तियाँ
- • हिंदी व्याकरण (वचन,कारक, संज्ञा, लिंग, सर्वनाम आदि)
- •वाक्य क्रम स्थापन
- प्रसिद्द कवि की कृतिया (उर्वशी)
3-4 questions were from the topic Constitution.
In history, questions were asked from Modern & Medieval history
Around 5-6 questions were asked from Current Affairs
2-3 questions were asked from geography.
5-6 Questions from Uttar Pradesh State GK
7-8 questions were asked from Static GK
Candidates are advised to study Constitution Acts.
Dice (2 Sides Common)
Odd One Out (Figure)
No questions from Clock & Calendar, Mirror & Water Image, Paper cutting &
• आलू उत्पादन में उत्तर प्रदेश का स्थान?
- In which Year Ardh Kumbh Mela will be organised?
- कहानी उपन्यास के लेखक?
- वर्गों के प्रकार से संबंधित प्रश्न
- इनमें से कौनसा दीर्घ स्वर है।
- Which state has started Surya Shakti Kisan Yojana?
- Who was the founder of the Slave Dynasty?
- In which session, Mahatma Gandhi was selected as the president of Indian National Congress?
• कौनसी नदी अरब सागर में गिरती है?
• Ram Nath Kovind is an Indian politician currently serving as the 14th President of India
• Which Article of the Indian Constitution is related to President Rule? . Among the following districts, which district has the highest population? kanpur, Allahabad, Agra, Ghaziabad
• Full form of NABARD?
• पाँचों उँगलियाँ घी में मुहावरे का अर्थ
Click Here to Download PDF