RRB Railway Group-D Exam (18 Sept 2018 Shift-II) Analysis & Asked Questions
The RRB Group D 18th September 2018 Exam Analysis of Shifts 1st, 2nd, and 3rd are provided here with Railway Group D Questions Asked on 18th September exam. Railway Group D Shift 1st exam is over now and students are looking for the paper analysis of today’s railway exam. Thus, we have mentioned the RRB Group D 2018 Exam Analysis of 18th Sept paper that is totally based on the student’s feedback who were attempted the Group D exam on 18th Sept 2018.
RRB Group D Exam Analysis 2018: 18 September 2018 (Shift II)
- The questions were not arranged section-wise i.e Mixed questions were asked.
- Reasoning section was filled with Statement & Conclusion questions.
- The time duration of the exam was 90 minutes.
- In GK section, 9-10 questions were based on current affairs.
- The level of the GK section was moderate.
- 55 questions were from Maths & Reasoning section.
- 25 Science questions were from Chemistry, Physics, and Biology subjects.
RRB Group D Exam Analysis & Review: General Science, GK & Current Affairs
Questions Asked in RRB Group D Exam 18 September 2018 Shift-02
- 6-7 questions were asked from periodic table
- orbital sharing
- Why we add baking soda in milk?
- One question from inheritance.
- numerical on concave mirror
- One Question asked from covalent bond.
- When did Purtgali rule Goa?
- Manjeet kaur related to which sport?
- which Indian celebrity got British award?
- One question from bank.
- One question from dam
- Govardhan village situated in which state?
- Which of the following city has been announced by Govt, of India as “Heritage Site”?
- Which Indian cricket team coach resign in 2017
- Who is the “Voice of Big Boss 11”
#5 RRB Group D Questions Asked on 18th Sept 2018 Shifts-2
|17 Sept 2018
18 Sept 2018