SSC CGL online application started from 5th May 2018. As per the recent official notice, the last date to fill SSC CGL Online form has been extended to 5th June 2018. If you haven’t filled SSC CGL application form yet, 5th June (5:00 PM) is the last date to apply for SSC CGL 2018. We suggest you fill the online form before 5th June if you want to avoid last minute hassle. The SSC CGL online application form is available at SSC Online official website. Moreover, you can also access the online form from the direct link given below. It is recommended to know minimum eligibility criteria, important documents, and post preference options prior to applying online for SSC CGL 2018.
How to Apply Online for SSC CGL 2018
- Visit the official website http://ssconline.nic.in/
- Click to apply & drag it to Application Form window.
- At the left of the screen, click New Registration.
- Now fill all details such as Name, Date of Birth, Father’s name, 10th Class Roll No., etc.
- Click ‘Continue’, it will take you to a new page.
- Once you fill all the details, your Registration Number and Password will be given.
- Upload your Photo with your original signature on it.
- The size of your photograph should be between 4 KB and 20 KB and signature size should be between 1 KB and 12 KB.
- One photo is uploaded, click on Apply Part and enter your Registration no and Password. Now click Submit.
- Fill your education details (from highest to minimum)
- Now cross check all the details before submitting the form.A preview screen will be shown once you submit the application form.
- Click ‘I Agree’ button
- Submit Declaration by Clicking on Declaration BoxSelect the mode of payment through Net Banking/Debit Card/Credit Card and pay the application fee.
- Your application form for SSC CGL 2018 exam has been submitted.
- Take a print out for future purpose.
Click here To Download Official Notice