RRB ALP All Shift Exam Paper Held On 20th August 2018- In English Lang.
20 Aug 2nd Shift
1 ball thrown upwards after reaching 80 m heights ball fall down then what is the distance cover after 7 sec throwing the ball?!
• Which acid is used in digestion system?
• Reproductive organs of flower
• PH value of human body
• NaCl is a Acid or Base?
• Unit of Current? – Ampere
• Chemical formula of Laughing gas?
• Periodic table – 5 QS • Gravitational Constant -10
• Chairman of AICTE? – Anil Sahasrabudhe
Host Country for Fifa Under 17 world cup – India
• Kaziranga National Park – Assam
• Outlook administer award – Naveen Patnaik
• GST is applied in which month? – July
• Which gas was used in World War 2 – Chlorine
• When did India’s First Metro Start – 24 October 1984
• Who invented Television?- Philo Farnsworth, Charles Francis Jenkins,
John Logie Baird
In which field R Ashwin has taken 300 wickets? – Nagpur
• In which state PM Modi has inaugurated a Shiv Temple? – Abu Dhabi
20 Aug 1st Shift
Maximum red soil is found in which state?
• Entomology is the study of – Insects
• Indraprastha city is founded by which dynasty –
• Who founded Delhi Dynasty –
• President of ISRO – Kiran Kumar
• CM of Arunachal Pradesh? – Pema Khandu
• Filmfare Lifetime Achievement Award relative 2018 – Bappi Lahiri and
• Which politician actor got Lifetime achievement award – Shatrughan
Sinha • Author of the book Suitable Boy – Vikram Seth
• First Malayalam movie who crossed 100 crore club – Puli Murugam
• Name of the airport in Tamil Nadu?
• Who founded Lal Kot in Delhi?
• Which gas was used in World War II?
• Who scored the highest centuries in ODI matches in 2016?
• Who is responsible for transfer of food, Oxygen and Nitrogenic food?
• What is the pH level of Acid?
• Chemical name of Vitamin B6?
• Blood purification is done by which organ in human body?
• pH value related question