SBI PO 2018 Recruitment Notification
State Bank of India (SBI)
SBI Probationary Officers Recruitment 2018
Advt No.: CRPD/ PO/ 2018-19/ 01
Last Date: 13.05.2018
Post Name – Probationary Officers (PO)
- Start Date: 21/04/2018
- Last Date: 13/05/2018
- Prelims Admit Card:18.06.2018
- Prelims Exam: 1,7,8, July 2018
- Prelims Result: 15.07.2018
- Mains Admit Card: 20.07.2018
- Mains Exam: 04.08.2018
- Mains Result: 20.08.2018
- Interview Admit Card: 01.09.2018
- Interview & GDPI: 24.09.18 to 12.10.18
- Final Result: 01.11.2018
- General / OBC: 600/-
- SC / ST / PWD: 100/- (Intimation charge only)
- Fee/intimation charge once paid will not be refunded under any circumstances
AGE LIMIT (As on 01-April-2018)
- Minimum – 21 years
- Maximum – 30 Years
- Candidate Must have been born not Later than 01.04.1997 and not earlier than 02.04.1988
(Both days Inclusive)
- Relaxations as admissible by Govt Norms.
EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATION (31.08.2018)
- Graduate in any Discipline
- Final year Candidates may also apply subject to the condition that they must pass before 31.08.2018.
- Chartered Accountants may also apply.
OTHER IMPORTANT DETAILS of SBI PO 2018 Examination:
Vacancy Details: SBI PO 2018 Recruitment
Post Name: Probationary Officer
Job Location: All India
Vacancy Breakup (Category wise) of SBI PO 2018:
Salary and emoluments: Presently, the starting basic pay is 27,620/- (with 4 advance increments) in the scale of 23700-980/7-30560-1145/2-32850-1310/7-42020 applicable to Junior Management Grade Scale-I. The official will also be eligible for D.A, H.R.A/ Lease rental, C.C.A, Medical and other allowances & perquisites as per rules in force from time to time. The total compensation per annum on CTC basis be a minimum of 8.20 lacs and maximum of 13.08 lacs depending on the place of posting and other factors.
How to Apply: Interested candidates may apply online through the official website of SBI from 21-April-2018 to 13-May-2018.
Click Here to Downlosd Official Notification
Click Here to Apply
Sharing is caring